2008/07/22

90.The Power of Silence as a Guru

The Power of Silence as a Guru

"I am a Guru, I am a Guru, I am not an ordinary person. I am not on the street, I am something special and on the shores of truth, I have to salvage the people who are blind, who are mad, all kinds of things. In the most chaotic conditions this world is today. So at that time a kind of a silence will come within you. When there will be any such crisis, immediately you will become extremely silent. But this is again a state I am telling you. So now, if there is something that makes you upset or makes you unhappy, try to reach that point that axis which is just silence, and this silence will make you really powerful because this silence is not only yours. When you are in that silence you are in the silence of the cosmos, silence of the cosmos. And the silence of the cosmos works for you. You are in connection with that cosmic power we can call it but it's more than that, it is divine power I should say; the Divine power, which is working all the cosmos. So if you just become silent within yourself, know that you are sitting in the kingdom of God. "

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Guru Puja 1992


沒有留言: