2009/07/20

137. Sahaj Holy Trip to China June 2009 (reflection of Uncle Eknath )

Dear all,
Copied below is what I just received - the write-up of Uncle Eknath for his trip to HK and Mainland China. Enjoy.
JSM
edwin

Dear Suzanne and Edwin
I am really thankful to You and all the Collectivity of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, qindoa,Dali an etc.for giving us the Mother's Love.Please convey the message to all collectivity.


Sahaja Yoga (Holy) Trip To China (8th June to 6th July 2009) by Sahaji, Uncle ( Eknath Karande) and Sunil Bhagit.

By the Grace of Mother, Shri Mataji, I, as a Child, left Mumbai, for Hong Kong on 8th June 2009 with Sunil the Most wanted Singer to China Collectivity. On reaching to Hong Kong Air port we ware given the Grand, very very Co-ordial and Loving Reception by our beloved so called Mothers- (Yoginis) Mrs. Paulinz and Suzanne. We ware taken to Sahaj Ashram Hong Kong where we enjoyed our stay.

Our Care -Marvelous
We ware really looked after like Children and taken care of every thing including our food right from break fast, lunch and dinner every day, some times cocking in ashram by Mother Yoginis or in different restaurants. We enjoyed food habits of Chines, non spicy, easy to digest with herbal tea and so on. It’s memorable that we LOVED and ENJOIED all the times Eating Chines food with Collectivity in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Qindao, Qu Fu and Dalian.

Oh You all! My Dear Mother’s Devoties –Yogis and Yoginis,! what a Beautiful Love you imparted rather Injected in me to be so Humble, Compassion and what not. As per Mother’s Teaching to me “To be a Child----- “ so I enjoyed a month’s stay in Hong Kong and various parts of China with out any Problem- Physically, Mentally or Spiritually. Moreover with your Love which I experienced as Mother’s Love, hence i, the UNCLE got more and more purified, cleansed and further elevated spiritually by merging Physically and Mentally i.e. body, mind and intelligent in to Spirit, nothing but a Child that’s the I, the Messenger of Mother- Shri Mataji. That’s what the Desire of our Mother I am committed to fulfill IT. So I looked You all Yogis and Yoginis as MOTHER ONLY. That’s the Oneness and only Oneness and nothing else. This was my Witness state, I enjoyed it. So I pray you all in the form of Mother because our Mother does Puja of Your’s.

Detachment
During this Trip period, I experienced the total Detachment of my Dears and Nears, Kith and Kins and all about India and the World. All I enjoyed with the Universal Love of Mother with You, the Yogis and Yoginis of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Qindao(China Seminar), Dali an and Guangzhou. I watched myself climbing ahead in to the new Path of righteousness of goodness, compassion and love. Yes I have followed only my Mother and Mother’s teaching what may be the situation. It made me to enjoy everybody’s Pure Love and Love only. And it’s my Pure Love for everyone else. That’s all the beauty of life, the Joy and Joy.
Really it’s memorable experience that collective Singing, Dancing and Chanting “Mataji Mataji----” “Sare Jagame Teri Dhum—“and so on at all Sahaj Centers and everywhere in Public Programs even at Sea Shore which made us ONE, ALL PERVADING POWER OF DIVINE LOVE,GOD’S LOVE that’s MOTHER’S LOVE. This is Sahaj Yoga, the Gift of Love to the Universes, gifted by Her Holiness Shri Mataji NIRMALA DEVI and we are the Selected Hands of Shri Mataji as “Sahaj Yogis and Yoginis” to spread Sahaja Yoga in the Universes as per Her Desire.
This is what, we are doing, trying and really Spreading the “Truth” to the Universe that we are the “Spirit” the “Love” and Shri Mataji is the Universal Power, the Primordial Mother –The Adi Shakti—the “Ocean of Love”.

沒有留言: